Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"I hate dress codes.."

Hello world! So I know I’ve been gone for a min but between working OD overtime at my9-5 and planning a surprise party for my best friend I was a bit overwhelmed with my schedule. But now I’m back and better than ever with fresh new material and ready to inspire you guy’s one outfit at a time.
So I named this post I hate dress codes because I have truly grown to hate them. Not so much in the literally sense but just the meaning and true purpose of it. I’ve found myself not carrying what the dress code for events is, and just wearing what I feel is comfortable and appropriate for me. If it’s a show and I feel like dressing up in a full freakum dress and pumps then I’ll do so or if it’s a night on the town and I feel like being in converses and an oversized tee than I’ll do that.  At this juncture in my life I feel that I need to 100% be comfortable in whatever I wear, wherever I go. This look literally is me. This is a look I feel that I identify with the most.  I know I’m almost 25 (September 3rd) but I’ll always be a chill girl who loves wearing Converses and Vans. I say all this to say dress by your own dress code, fuck what the masses thinks.














SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig