Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Some say it's clashing I say it's fashion..."

Hello everyone! It’s been another great week! I had a very relaxing weekend and now diving in on some new and fresh projects. In the coming weeks I will be taking a break from my outfit post to focus on revamping J Alex Style as a whole. I have so much to say and I feel that it’s time that I express myself in a “newer” way. I can’t wait to start to share my true passion with you all and start to exercise my styling gift more. I’ve come to a point where I know how I want to express my craft and now it’s time to put my plan into action.
 Anyway this look was very impromptu. I’ve had this skirt for some time and haven’t had a reason to wear it. I covered the Boulevard of Chic event back in April and got this skirt form one of the Trucks there called Shop Tin Lizzy. It was so funny meeting the owner. I happened to be her very first sale it she had just started her fashion truck. This is funky print so I didn’t want to down play it with a boring solid top so I decided to pair it with another funky print. It could’ve gone either way, I thought people will love it or hate it. But either way I love it. I wanted to do a bright shoe but something to off-set the colors in both prints. I kept my accessories to a minimum and focused more on the prints. Hope you guys like this look as much as I do.
Top: Gap
Skirt: Shop Tin Lizzy (www.shoptinlizzy.com)
Shoes: Can’t remember loll
Accessories: All thrift
 









SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig