Sunday, December 29, 2013

NYE: Club Outing


New Years Eve is the one day other than your birthday that you are expected to get obliterated out of your mind for the sake of "celebration". I decided I would come up with a few outfit ideas for different NYE outings. So weather your bar hopping down in Fed Hill, or hitting Park in DC here are a few of my outfit ideas for the holiday. Be safe and turn up :)

If I myself were going to a huge party at a club or upscale venue would wear something more flashy than the standard NYE black and silver look. Colored sequence has been something I've been seeing a lot of this fall/winter season and this Envy Sequin dress gives the vibe of a fun chic time. Pairing it with Gianvito Rossi pony hair leopard sandals and vintage Chanel clip on drop earrings makes this look eclectic and fun but New Years party worthy.




New years- Club outing


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig