Monday, December 30, 2013

Year end wrap up!

We're about 26 hours away from the new year and I still cant believe the year is over. This year was one of the most pivotal years of my life. I had so many lessons. Both good and bad, but something was gained from each situation. I met new friends and grew apart from some. I got off my ass and started my own wardrobe styling business which is doing great. I feel like a lot of what I wanted to do this year I did. My goal this year was self growth and appreciation and I have gained so much of both. I learned things about myself and started to connect with who I am. In 2013 I fell in love with me. I fell in love with Jordan Alexis. I'm so excited to see where 2014 takes me. I'm ready, willing and have an open mind and heart. I wish everyone the best in 2014!!!
P.S.- The pictures below is some of my work from the year! I have a few more but seem to misplaced them lol! I plan to work on my organization in the new year :)














SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig