Sunday, April 27, 2014

Street Style: FashionEASTA


So this weekend was a full of fun, networking and fashion! I have so much I want to share but I want to start with some of the looks I saw at FashionEASTAin Harbor East. I arrived to the event a little after the fashion show started and immediately started to study the attendees and I was intrigued by certain looks. Baltimore isn’t usually a city known for the best dressed but this event showed that small portion of us who make the extra effort to look amazing! I got to meet a lot of great people who share the same interest as me and I’m excited for what the summer (whenever it gets here!) has in store. Here are some of my favorite street style looks!
 

 
Meet Mrs.Jacquline. As soon as I spotted her I immediately was in love with her Brian Atwood Lodosa lace up bootie. She paired the heels with a Michael Korslarge Saffiano leather tote, striped bandage skirt and flirty red ruffle top to make a very city chic look! Thank you so much Jacquline!
 
 
Meet Sheena & Kenicia. So as I’m sitting at one of the tables at the event enjoying my sangria from Talara I spotted these two gems. Sheena was a familiar face that I’ve previously met and I was intrigued by Kenicia's look. Sheena looked adorable in a black tea length skirt paired with a cream embroidered crop top and a pair of navy blue pumps with an adorable broach on the top of them! Kenicia had on a Nanette Lepore dress (which I’m still thinking about lol) Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, vintage Chanel chain handbag and Prada sunglasses. Both looks were perfectly styled and a great look for the event! Also both of these ladies are producers over at FOX 45 news as well! Thank you so much ladies!
 
Meet Dami! Her custom printed dress caught my eye from a distance. She paired it with a pair of bright red Michael Kors flats and gold accessories. It was the most vibrant and alive look I saw at the event. Dami is also a blogger! Check out some of her latest post on fifthnsixthcloset.com thank you Dami!
 
Meet Mr. Bowtie Bob! Bow tie bob is someone who I have seen in Baltimore before but I knew I had to take a picture of him the min I saw him. When I asked what inspired his look he said "I just wanted to be comfortable. This is comfort to me". Bob wore a soft pink button down woven, boat shorts, a linen turquoise sports jacket, mahogany loafers, a straw fedora and one of his signature navy and Kelly green bow tie! Thank you Bob!
 
Meet Twiggy! Now this photo was actually taken at Boulevard of Chic but she I hit off by starting off with a compliment about her pants. Twiggy's entire look is thrifted and I loveeeeed her purple trousers! Twiggy is also a blogger from dc! Check out her coverage from this weekend on vintageappetites.com so nice meeting you girl!
 
And last but not least meet my best-friend Nesih! As all of you probably know this is my partner in crime. She came to the Boulevard of Chic to support me and my blogging efforts. She always has a laid back easy hippy vibe to her looks. She actually found these blue flats and Urban Outfitters a couple of weeks ago and I’ve noticed that they literally go with anything! She also has a music blog. You’re ears probably need some new tunes so go to 23rdsense.com and find some! Love you nelly :)
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig