Friday, August 8, 2014

relax chic

Hello everyone!!! It’s been another long week of working, ripping and running! My apologies for posting this so late in the week. I’ve been trying to find my balance between working and blogging and deciding exactly where I want to take my blogging.  It sounds like an easy task but when you want to do so much it can be hard. But anyway this week I wanted to post a more “dressy” look. Now besides the sandal this looks is one I could see myself dressing up with a sleek nude pump. I love the contrast of the blue checkered top with the hunter green skirt. All my looks I’ve posted in the past couple of weeks have been pretty laid back so I figured it was time to switch it up. Hope this inspires you a bit!
Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Zara
Necklace: Zara
Bag: Kitty Hawk Egyptian (thrift)







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig