Monday, March 2, 2015

CAMP Collection

Ciao beautiful people! I'm not going to even start this post off with what seems to be a regular rant about the shitty weather that Mother Nature has been serving us. At this point it is what it is. It's the first week of March and I'm just thankful to be closer to 60 degree weather. I spent this entire weekend sick in bed and for some odd reason I was happy to do so. Even though I had a raging fever, my body was weak after just walking to the bathroom and I went through about 107 tissues I got a chance to settle and re-charge. Something that I don't get a chance to do too often now days. With me still shopping for a car I’m borrowing this person’s car and catching a ride from this person.  I basically feel like a nomad in a sense LOL. Never the less I'm blessed to have the problems I have.


To jump start this month I wanted to share this amazing brand I discovered late last year called Camp Collection. I run across a lot of brands and retailers on Instagram but this one stuck out. I took a gander at their website and thought ,OK they look legit and found a few pieces I wanted for myself. I showed my boyfriend a sweatshirt I was eyeing and surprise it was one of my gifts for Christmas! The whole mantra of Camp Collection is “Blaze your own Trail” which is something that sparked my interest with them. Their whole aesthetic is self-expression and not having to worry about being perfect but being comfortable and true. From there it lead me to their about section, blog and I looked at each of their collections thus far. Each collection they have put out is nostalgic to summer camp in the 70's and being outdoors but of course in style. I myself have a more laid back and kick around look to my personal style and Camp Collection adds that perfect dose of vintage that I was in search of. But what I love most about this brand is the potential I see in it. It's already gotten a lot of press but I see where the collection could grow as far as the design. Camp Collection has a solid and organic aesthetic that hasn't been mastered by any other brand which is a beautiful thing. I could go on and on about how much I love them and how many more pieces I plan to order but I'll let you take a look yourself. Check out all their collections right here SHOP CAMP! ! Be inspired everyone!


















SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig