Wednesday, September 24, 2014

No John AltuZarra post :(

So I just wanted to quickly tell you guys that unfortunately I will not be able to post any looks of me in the John Altuzarra x Target collab. I’ve spent the last 2 weeks looking high and low for the pieces I wanted and everything is sold out. From going to numerous Target stores, checking online and 3rd party sellers everything (in my size) is gone! I’m super pissed about it not only because I wanted to share with you guys how I style each piece my own way but because I simply wanted those pieces.  So next week I’ll start to post some of my favorite fall looks from my closet and start showing different ways to wear key pieces. Bare with me! I promise this fall will be a great one style wise!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig