Monday, September 29, 2014

September Wrap-Up

Well it has been a rather interesting month for the blog of J Alex Style! From fashion week to designer collabs. This month has been a great gateway into the fall season. I turned 25 and I’ve been feeling an overwhelming sense of “grown womeness” (LOL clearly that’s not a word). But this month has taught me a lot. I really got a chance to step back and think about my blog and what it meant to me. Honestly, I never took the time to do that in the year I’ve been blogging. I started to feel that the blog was not 100% conveying showing who I am as a woman and that sparked the thought of a revamp. I’ve come a long way in my opinion over the past year. I’ve met some amazing people and I’ve learned cool new blogging techniques, tips and topics. Going forward I want to promote not only cool style tips and my personal style but the overall expression of me being a25 year old woman working a fulltime job , trying to achieve her dreams. I want women to come to my blog and be inspired not only style wise but knows that they have someone to relate to. So bare with me, the blog will be going through changes for the next month or so. So excited for October! I have some great looks I can’t wait to share. As always I hope you were inspired! See you next month!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig