Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Intro to October!

Hello October!!! It’s officially fall and I’m so excited to break out my chunky knits and boots! This month I plan to post some of my favorite fall looks and trends. Each month I want to challenge myself to something different. So this month I’m challenging myself to not shop (well as much) as I usually do. I have a trip to LA planned and the holidays are right around the corner so funds are limited. I’m trying to become more fiscally responsible but geesh is it a struggle?! I thought since I’m no longer working in retail it would be easier not to spend money, nope it’s actually even harder. Now online shopping is my vice. Working on a computer all day I find myself constantly perusing Zara and Googling name necklaces and sunglasses that I have no business buying. This month will be a challenge but growth none the less. Here are my 11 fav items for October which are actually all under $100! Enjoy!

1.       $81 H&M Parka Coat-H&M.com
2.       $96 James Perse Sheer LS tee-SHOPMRSH.com
3.       $80 Zara Tube Skirt- zara.com
4.       $28 (each) Alex and Ani wire bangles-bloomingdales.com
5.       $76 ONLY KIM overalls-ONLY.com
6.       $15 Racing Green Butter nail polish-beauty.com
7.       $159 Zara leather mountain wedge boot –zara.com
8.       $60 Zara Ribbed sweater- zara.com
9.       $45 GAP women’s logo hoodie-GAP.com
10.   $50 Zara Reversible contrast shopper bag-zara.com
11.   $70 GAP boyfriends jeans -GAP.com


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig