Monday, October 6, 2014

layers to this shit.

Today is a beautiful yet cold day in the neighborhood and honestly I’m enjoying it! I’m so glad its officially feeling like fall and I’m able to break out my boots and jackets. This is the first installment of my fall looks and I’m so excited to share how I layer cute pieces and transition my spring and summer pieces into autumn.
This look was all about dimension and layering. These boots are a mountain wedge from my beloved retailer Zara. As soon as I saw these boots I fell IN LOVE with them. It was something about something about the shape of the boot that had an edge that I didn’t think I would get out of any boots this season. My bomber is from H&M and is super comf , paired with the dress also from H&M and American Apparel cropped sweater. I love the texture of this look, it’s very easy. Hope this gave you some inspo for your fall looks! See you later this week!






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig