Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cozy Boyfriend Steeze

Cozy Boyfriend Steeze

Fall has fully arrived and is starting off super windy and unfriendly to mini skirts and dresses. I mean we all have those days were we want to look super cute and are just in the mood to throw on a pair of tights and skater skirt but honestly by the time the cold weather actually hits I’m not freezing my ass off for the sake of fashion. And why should I? You see that is the beauty of style. You can tweak looks to be your standard of comfort and chic.  I feel like my style is diverse enough that I can rock an oversized sweater with boyfriend jeans and look sexy as hell. I haven’t always felt this way but as I’m getting older my definition of sexy is getting classier. Not that I ever faithfully rocked hoe attire but less is truly more, you catch my drift? I notice how much I like my outfits according to how comfortable I am in them because when I’m comfortable I’m happy which transcends through my looks. This season borrow your actual boyfriends jeans (just go to the Gap and buy some if you don’t have a boyfriend), sacrifice and spend a little more on an extra soft oversized cashmere sweater preferably this one Cozy Ass Sweater! and watch how your steeze goes from” I’m cute in this skirt and heel s but I’m freezing my ass off” to “yeah my jeans are two sizes to big but I’m still serving” *flips hair that’s under Topshop baseball cap*. Let comfort be the most important component in your wardrobe this fall. Cause its nothing cute about freezing your ass off baby girl.

Acne Studios long sleeve shirt
$400 - youheshe.com





Rag & bone/JEAN boyfriend jeans
$210 - theoutnet.com



Topshop ankle booties
topshop.com



Beara Beara brown bag
$225 - boticca.com


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig