Monday, November 10, 2014

Zara Boots x Chunky Knits

 So I’m back in full effect!!!! It has been a crazy two weeks but I’m finally back! I worked super hard on figuring out how I wanted my blog to look and all of my fresh content. I’ve done a lot of thinking and researching and I know the direction I want my blog to go in. I want to offer valuable advice and views on what’s going on in fashion and how it relates to being an everyday girl. I’ve grown as a woman so much in the last year with doing this blog. I’ve learned a lot about myself and I want to share my journey to help the next 20 something woman in her up’s and down’s. So sit back and get inspired!

This look was curated solely on comfort. I’m a girl who loves converses and boots; I choose flats over heels and boyfriends jeans over a skirt. This look was super cozy and could be worn so many different places and events. Overalls are the easiest thing to wear and can be worn so many different ways. I can’t wait to show you guys how many other ways I came up with later this season! Hope you gained some inspo!

Sweater and Overalls- Get it Here!
Boots- Get it Here!

Shot by: +Alise Curtis (@kreatorstyles)















SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig