Friday, May 15, 2015

Tips for slim gals

Heyyy yall! Hope you're week is going well and you're ready for the weekend! I've wanted to mix it up for a while and not only feature my style but the style of other women. I want to cater to all types of woman and be able to give valuable tips on styling to all body types so here is my first attempt! Now don't get me wrong, this isn't the” holy grail” our “guide” of how to dress if you have this or that certain body type. These are just simply tips on how to best flatter your best attributes. I believe any and everyone should wear what THEY like. No matter your weight, height, or body type wear what the hell you like!!!! But for my slimmer gals here are a few tips for you! Special thank you my best friend Neish (@23RDSENSE) for helping me out! Follow her for all your music needs and because she's bomb, duh! Hope this helps someone!


Look 1- So for the first look I styled Neish in was a sheer printed Bohemian frock paired with a simple sand colored crocheted dress. At first we had the frock open but to give the look more dimension I added a simple skinny belt. The burgundy pumps added some spice to the look and the chunky necklace was the finishing touch to tie it all together.

·         Light layers
·         Skinny belts add curves  and dimension
·         When you’re slimmer most prints are flattering so don’t be afraid to experiment.



Look 2- The second look was a tad bit sexier. I turned this loose open blazer into a makeshift wrap blouse leaving the front open to give some classy front “boob viewage” (just made that up by the way). I don't know what it is about a smaller rack but when you do a plunging neckline it says I'm sexy but not overbearing. I paired it with a ribbed (you can't tell) black bandage skirt and these amazing BCBG pumps that almost look like a bootie but have the shock factor of a traditional pump.

·         Black slims (you knew that though)
·         Take advantage of your smaller tata’s once and while and let them shine!
·         Texture creates curves (ribbed skirt)


 Look 3- And last but not least is a fun and easy look. If you know Neish this is actually her look, like I'm sure I'll force her to wear this outfit sometime this summer LOL. This top is actually a night gown but with the help of the long strings on it and some pins we were able to make it and oversized, almost baby doll dress. Her shorts are from Zara and were a tad bit big but it worked, it gave an easy "I don't care" kind of vibe to the look. The Birkenstock styled sandals gave all the vibes of a chill Saturday out or hitting any musical festival. I decided to have her wear her hair out just because it made sense to let her tresses join the party!

       ·         Take advantage of having slim legs and show them thangs offff!
·         Don’t be afraid to wear your legs and chest out. It’s usually a “classy lady” no-no but I say if you got it, flaunt it. Of course in moderation.
·         Love the skin you’re in!!!!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig