Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Top 10 tennis shoes I need this summer

So it’s finally feeling like the summer time and I’ve started to brainstorm some summer looks I want to wear this season. Every look I was picking out and thinking of had either sandals or heels with it so that started a mean hunt for a cool sneaker. My boyfriend put me on to the site kithnyc.com and from there I found a slew of cool ass sneaks. Here are my top 10 fav sneakers I’m on the hunt for this summer! (If you go on the actually site some of these styles may be sold out but they're not to hard find on other site.)


1. Converse All Star 
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Hi Top Wheat
3. Adidas Orginals EQT Support 93 "City" Pack Berlin

4. Adidas ZX 710 Yellow/Red/White

5. Adidas Orginals EQT Support 93 "City" Pack Tokyo

6. Puma MMQ XT 2 Crafted "Curds & Whey"

7. Puma X BWGH R698 "Blue Field"

8. Y-3 Honja Low Red

9. Y-3 Qasa Highe Black/Neon

10. Vans Vault OG SK8 HI Mickey Mouse



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig