Monday, May 12, 2014

Vintage Pendelton

Hello Beautiful people! So excited to share my first of many outfit post! It's taken me a minute to share my personal style but this is something I will continue to do weekly. As a stylist I feel like its super important to not be afraid to share your personal style, and honestly I was at first. I get so many people asking to see more of what I’m wearing so that’s what I’m going to do going forward! Now as far as this look.....

So a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and I had an impromptu thrift store date at 2nd Avenue in Columbia and I stumbled across this gem (I also got a bunch of other stuff but that’s for another post lol). This is a Pendeleton set (top and bottom I know it looks like it’s a dress). The minute I saw this I loved the floral print, it’s one of those more traditional floral prints, like one you would see your grandfather wear lol! This baby only cost me $10! I decided to pair it with a simple black heeled sandal, fun accessories and a cool clutch bag that was a cigar box at one point (shout-out to my boo Poppy). This is a look that can be worn a lot of different ways and I can’t wait to rock them as separates!







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig