Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Trillectro Inspo!


Hola stylish people! So it’s that time of year again!! The summer is full of so many festivals and events but now it’s time for my one of my fav’s..TRILLECTRO! Every year I look forward to August to go to DC and let loose and see some of my favorite artist. This year I’m looking forward to over course seeing my soul sister Sza and my ratchet cousins aka Migos lol. Anyway I wanted to come with some different looks you could wear to the festival. So I came up 5 totally different looks for 5 totally different girls.  I feel like each look is so functionable to wear throughout the day and offers some keen versatility. Which one is your favorite? Hope this gives you some inspo! See you at Trillectro this Saturday!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig