Friday, August 22, 2014

ruffles and pearls

Hello stylish folks! So this will be my last style post until October. No I’m not quitting blogging or styling, and I will have post throughout September but just not as many personal outfit posts. I’m taking some time to re-vamp my blog and truly create what I want people to see when they look through the eyes of J Alex.
So this look was really simple. I feel like the palette of the rose pink and burgundy are a perfect complement to each other. I wanted to show another “dressier” look since I’m more of a converse/vans type of girl. My other favorite part of this outfit is the pearls, ahh the pearls! I haven’t worn pearls in forever. I just feel like every woman should own a pair, whether they are faux or authentic. This chic and girly look is one I do not sport often but I’ve found myself gradually feeling “girly” enough to step out my comfort zone LOL. As always I hope this post offers you some inspo! Until next week! Have a safe weekend!






SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig