Monday, September 15, 2014

J Alex review : John Altuzarra x Target collaboration




Hello beautiful people! So yesterday I spent my day after church searching high and low for my choice pieces from the John Altuzarra & Target collab. So I started at a smaller Target and literally found one of the pieces I wanted. I knew the bigger Target only 10 mins away would have more stock so I decided to travel there. Once I arrived to my next Target location I did find more pieces but very limited sizing, I mean all they had were size 2’s and 4’s..haven’t been that size since elementary school  lol (but I’m serious). Anyway I started to try on some pieces that were available in my size and found something I liked and didn’t. After my trials in the fitting room I went back to the section were the collection was I decided to ask an employee to look for availability of the pieces I wanted in my size at other locations. She informed they were available at a Target about 15 mins away which was in the hood lol. I hadn’t been to this Target in years but I really wanted these pieces. I arrive at my last Target location and they literally had one of the pieces I was looking for. I was having such a great day I didn’t even let that phase me. I purchased the one dress pictured above which is incredibly comfy and flattering on me.  I have to order every other piece which I have pictured also and I will promptly upload pics of how I will style all of them.
Overall the collection is a solid and cohesive one. I got to feel and examine all the pieces and the attention that went into each is great. The details of the dove embroidered sweatshirt and dress is amazing. The concept of these high end designers making collections for lower end consumers is a God send. Until I can afford to blow $300 on a dress or sweatshirt I will anticipate each of these collabs. Next up is Alexander Wang’s collab with H&M hitting stores on October 6th!








SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig