Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top 7 Spring 2015 Ready To Wear collections

Hello beautiful people! It’s finally September and we’re getting ready for my favorite season. AUTUMN! These past 2 weeks have been beyond crazy for me! I turned 25 and I feel incredibly liberated! I'm ready to re-invent myself and work closer to becoming the empowered woman I want to be. This season is about self-love and growth for me. Keep your eyes peeled you'll see.

So with all that said let’s get into my top 7 collections form New York Fashion Week. I know 7 is an odd number but it was a hard pick. There were so many innovative and fresh collections. These collections I chose all bring something different to the table. I love the sophistication of Thakoon and the edge of Alexander Wang. I literally sat and watched almost every show from fashion week and I was mesmerized, not by just the collections coming down the runway, but the sheer beauty of fashion week. Fashion week is a hectic but amazing time in New York City. Although I've never been I can just imagine the rush of getting to a Karen Walker show with hopes I don't Miss Rachel Roy's presentation. It's a life I long for but I know is coming with hard work and focus. Anyway these are my top 7! Hope you guys gain some inspiration! See you in a couple of days!


Lela Rose
This collection was a bundle of femininity and lady like charisma. I had so many looks I loved form the collection but these 5 spoke to me the most. Right now I’m in a place of trying to “class” up my wardrobe but still keep my youthful spunk and I feel this collection is a maturing level to what I’m seeking.

Yigal Azrouel
The effortless casual aesthetic to this collection is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to me! I mean when I watched these pieces come down the runway I thought of more than 10 ways to style the pink bomber jacket /dress. Like a pink bomber dress?! That’s sick! Easily one of must have pieces.

DKNY
Miss Donna Karan has of course done it again! This collection is an ode to funky London street style with a current edge. Of course you all know Rita Ora just launched her fragrance campaign with the fashion power house and you see hints of her style in the show. Well executed!

Thakoon
From faux feathers to a oversized frocks, Thakoon brought a certain energy of fearlessness I haven’t seen from a collection in a long time. The odd loose feathers on the skirts are intriguing and can play as a great conversation starter if you’re partying on the French Rivera. This is the most exciting RTW collection I must say.
Jonathan Simkhai
The sheer and cut out sheer portions of this collection is the main reason why I fell in love with this collection. Now sheer was a huge trend in the spring and it seems as if it’s not going anywhere. I love the variety of looks and how they can cater to all different types of woman. One of the most versatile collections to me.
Alexander Wang
Ok so what exactly do I need to say about this man? I mean he just continues to come up with the most innovative and edgy collections. I have been following Mr.Wang since the beginning of his career in 2008. This collection is the definition of FIRE. Like this collection is just fire. I can’t describe the feeling got watching these looks come down the runway. Ugh just FIRE!




 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig