Friday, September 19, 2014

Street Style:Beet Trip


Hola stylish folk! Hope everyone enjoyed their week and is gearing up for an awesome weekend, I know I am! But I am soooo amped to have some fresh new Street Style features for the blog! Last night I attended Beet Trip which a cypher event with some of the hottest producers in my city! I ran into 3 of the cutest girls ever and I was stuck by their free spirted vibes and dashing style. Meet these beautiful ladies down below J
Meet Ayana and Chanel. Two of the cutest girls I have ever met! Ayana (ig: @AYANZAIRE) is a fellow blogger from the DMV and I was smitten by her rose colored trench and cheetah Chelsea boots. She reminded me of a younger me but a much cooler LOL. And Ms. Chanel (ig: @CRUZ_CHANEL)  kept it super chic in a grey cotton jumper paired with dark cardigan but spiced up with a pair of Harajuku Lovers yellow wedges. Both of these ladies were super sweet and stylish! So nice meeting you!
 Meet Brittany. So when I saw Brittany (ig: @BROWNBABE) I knew I had to feature her today. She was super sexy in an all-black number in a velvet skater dress, leather jacket, quilted Chanel bag, and Christian Louboutin booties. She is also the owner of Muse boutique right here in Baltimore.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig