Monday, October 13, 2014

feeling gray.

Good morning stylish folks! It’s Monday and we’re back at it! I hope you all had a great weekend and am nice and re-charged for the week. I myself had a relaxing weekend were I spent some time with my grandmother, watched the entire second season of American Horror Story (my new obsession) and worked some overtime at work. Although working overtime may seem like the opposite of relaxing my job is rather easy so it didn’t require much focus. The time I spent with my grandmother was cool. I took some pics of her to post on her dating website she just joined. It was a nice to see a different side of her. I got to see that she wasn’t just my Granny, she was a woman who had desires and dreams and I got a chance to get a glimpse of her as a friend. We talked and laughed and she told me some of the funniest stories.  I’ll appreciate that time forever. American Horror Story though??... Why am I so late?  I started watching the third season last Wednesday and decided I better get caught up and watch the previous seasons. I started with the second season because my co-worker ranted and raved about how intriguing the story was and honey it was nothing short of amazing. From the story line to the costume design it was simply AMAZING. I think Jessica Lange is literally my spirit grandmother and Sarah Paulson is my fairy god mother, their performances were flawless!  Overall I had a great weekend, enjoyed my ME time and now I am back on the grid.

I’m wearing an all gray number. Bombers are the movement this season and staples in my closet. This look is comfortable and clean, very simple.
Bomber Jacket- GAP
Dress- H&M
Shoes- Prabal Gurung




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig