Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Inspo

Good morning people! Thanksgiving is days away and I can just smell my plates…emphasis on plates. The holidays are always nice but the one part I dread is trying to see all my family in one day. I'm sooo blessed to have so much family but it's a lot trying to see everyone in one day. So this year I'm not doing that. I'm going to my Grandma's house and my boyfriend’s mom’s house, her food is bomb so that's a must. Anyway I don't know if you're like me but I like to get slightly dressed up for the holidays and I've had some woman ask me what to wear, especially if they're going to their significant others house to meet their family for the first time. So I decided to come up with three outfit inspo sets. Come check back in with me on Thanksgiving to see what I'm wearing to dinner. Happy Turkey Day!

Pair your favorite turtle neck with a mini skirt and loafers to have a clean cool "nerd" type of feel to your look. Add a P.O.P (pop of color, shout out to Donna Goudeau LOL) to brighten up your look and keep your makeup simple.
So if you're like me you know you'll be eating at several house and you’ll need room to fit all that sweet potato pie. So a baby doll dress will be your best bet. It's comfortable and cute and can be dressed up or down easily. Pair it with a pair of Chelsea boots and a hat and you're good to go! Maybe even a dark lip to add some edge.
 
And if you're not into the dressed up look stay super comfy in a pair of vans and jeans. This look is super chill and comfortable. A trench coat will add some chic class to and defiantly keep you warm.


I hope this gives you ladies some inspo!!!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig