Monday, November 24, 2014

Thigh Highs x Oversized Sweaters

Good morning people! I hope everyone had a great weekend and got as much rest as they needed. This weekend was a crazy busy! I worked both of my jobs and went out on Friday. Granted it was a great night and I needed it I’m still paying for it LOL! But the lesson of my weekend has been balance and endurance. I voluntarily got a second job to increase my cash flow and I knew it would be hard. But now that I’m doing it I realize how hard it actually is, I mean I am physically and mentally drained. If it wasn’t for coffee idk where I would be right now LOL. I want to go out and have time with my family and friends but I don’t want to spread myself to thin. My sales weren’t that good this weekend at Nord because I was so tired and couldn’t focus. But it’s all about balance. I think I’ll tweak my availability at Nordstrom just to make sure I don’t lose my mind and with the holiday shopping season starting this week I’ll need as much balance as possible. Once I see my paychecks I know it’ll all be worth it though. You either have time or money, and dammit it’s time to get this money!

This look is one of my fav’s for the fall season. I loveeee the shape of the skirt and how the boots complement it. I wanted to keep the color palette dark to have a grungy look. The sweater is one I’ve had for ages and will never get old to me. The deets are below! Have a great day people! Be inspired!
Sweater- H&M
Skirt- H&M
Boots-Steve Madden













SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig