Friday, December 12, 2014

Gifts For Her

Untitled #43

Soooo I just wanted to give the fellas a few ideas on what to get the women in their life for the holiday. I wanted to come up with a diverse list were not just clothing and accessories are included but other cool items that a woman would like. Now I can be one to attest that woman can be very fickle to shop for. We say we want Frye riding boots then on Christmas Eve change our mind and decided the Stella McCartney satchel is a better gift. And fellas let me be completely honest, any gift a woman asks for from you is because she doesn't want to buy it herself, I know I know terrible but it's the truth! So go for the most hard to come buy or even priciest item on her list. I tried to compile a list with something that all women would love but to be honest they're all most of my personal fav’s and are on my list. Mike I hope you're reading this LOL. Happy shopping people!

FreeCity sweat shirt
$42 - yoox.com



H M v neck sweater
$24 - hm.com



T By Alexander Wang coat
$480 - ekseption.es



Rag & bone distressed jeans
$315 - mytheresa.com



Joie short boots
piperlime.gap.com



Madewell leather shoes
madewell.com



STELLA McCARTNEY crossbody handbag
$1,105 - nordstrom.com



Goyard change purse
$350 - beyondtherack.com



Clay mask
lushusa.com



Lip treatment
chapters.indigo.ca



Beeswax candle
beehivecandles.com

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig