Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello DecemBURR

Untitled #40


Hello stylish people! It's December the 1st and I'm super excited for all to come this holiday season! So as I've said I'm back at Nordstom and finally finding the groove with working two jobs. There is sooo much going on this month with the blog. From my anniversary of blogging to keeping you up to date with great gifts I've got you covered. I'll have more personal style post and ideas of what to wear to your holiday office party and family gatherings! This is going to be a great month so try and find a container for all that excitement kid’s lol.

In the meantime peep my fav coats for this winter season. I've picked coats that keep you warm and ones that keep you stylish. I'll have more inspo on how to wear them later into the month and the frets for each coat are below!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig