Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gift Guide : For Him


Untitled #41

So Christmas is in 3 weeks and I'll probably start my shopping 2 days before as I do every year LOL. But for all you over achievers who are starting now I've made a quick gift guide for the special men in your life. Men are surprisingly hard to shop for in my opinion. In my years of working at Nordstrom in the Men’s department I can’t tell you how many wives and daughters I’ve helped who were in a rut of what to buy for the men they’re shopping for. My go to gift was always a sweater and cologne LOL. Cheesy? Yes! But an easy “I know he will like it”. My father always asked for the same things, either jeans, dress shirts or a tie. But being the stylish daughter I am I wanted to mix it up and get him some luxury cologne and maybe a pair of boots. My brother is 17 and finding his own style so I'll probably just take him shopping and give him some one on one styling attention. And as far as my boyfriend...he has EVERYTHING. I mean anything that I've thought of he has. I'll probably end up getting him something cool though...he's hinted some things he wants LOL. Hopefully this guide gives you some inspo on what to get the special men in your life! And when in doubt just get him a sweater (he can always return it LOL)! Happy Shopping!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig