Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NYE Inspo

Heyyyy ya’ll! So I just wanted to give you guys some inspo for your New Year’s outfits! New Years is one of my fav holidays. I love the cliché list of resolutions, new gym memberships and the famous "new year, new me" attitude everyone seems to be on LOL. But whatever your plans are I have some ideas for you below. I'll be keeping it low key and having a nice dinner with my man then letting the night take us where it takes us. Every year I stress about finding something to do and not being in the house and this year I’m not for it. I'm just blessed to see another year so drinks and good food is all I need. I'll be keeping my look very simple with a tad bit of sex appeal (stay tuned to my Instagram LOL ) but of course I'll be comfortable. The one most important thing for tomorrow night is that you’re safe. Whatever you decide to wear or decide to go make sure you’re safe. No drinking and driving, hang out with people you trust and as my mother always tells me don't put your drink down, you don't want someone to slip something into it LOL (but that really happens so be careful LOL). Have an amazing new year and bring it in with the ones you love!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig