Monday, December 29, 2014

Gloomy Stripes

 Helllooooo everyone! So I know I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been working superrrrrr hard. Between working my full time job and working at Nordstrom in the evenings and weekends for the holiday I literally have not had time for anything. I think yesterday was the first time I’ve cleaned my room since Halloween LOL…but I’m serious! So now that the holidays are over and we’re heading into the New Year I have a min to breathe and gather my thoughts. But working two jobs has taught me a lot about myself. I had no idea of the resilience and focus I had. I had days were I didn’t think I could do it, days I thought I was going to quite but I didn’t, and what kept me going was the bigger picture. Of course having the extra paycheck is great but the fact that I stayed committed to something and excelled at it was great. I’ve been doing even better at selling at work than I did when I was a full time employee. My perspective of work ethic has grown so much, so to excel and do my best is my only choice now. I’ve learned to be even more responsible and hold myself and myself only for my actions. Any who I’m getting off topic, I’ll save that for my Year End post.
This is a wool pinstriped suit I scored at H&M last spring at one of their countless sales they have and what seems to be every other month. I paired it with burgundy turtle neck, black Chelsea boots and my fav ultra thick tights that almost feel like a substitute for pants but not really. This is a more clean cut look, very simple and to the point. I’ve worn this suit in the spring but I think the turtle neck does the mock lapel better justice than the tank top I wore with previously. Hope you gained some inspo for a simple winter look!
Suit- H&M
Turtleneck- H&M
Boots- Zara
Tights- H&M














SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig