Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Chunky Socks x Funky Clutches

Sooo I was chillaxing in bed one day last fall and decided to do one of my impromptu fitting sessions AKA trying on all the clothes in my wardrobe and making up new looks LOL. And I remembered I had this sheer striped tunic. I had it for a while and honestly wasn't sure of how I wanted to wear it. I've seen a couple of others wear it and it was styled in the usual mundane "hoe attire" fashion (no shade). The whole tight/cut out dress thing isn't me so I thought why not layer it? I grabbed my all-time fav pair of jeans and threw them under the tunic and Walla! This is a bag I got when I first went back to Nordstrom. The red sequence always stuck out to me for some reason, gives me a gaudy yet eccentric vibe.  I also added a pair of chunky knit socks with a chunky heel to keep the look consistent. One of my fav looks from last fall! Hope I inspire you to pair your fav dress over a nifty pair of jeans.
Top- H&M
Jeans- H&M
Jacket – Express
Heels- Aldo
Bag- Trend Accessories @ Nordstrom





















SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig