Monday, January 5, 2015

Re-Vamping & Re-Focusing

Happy New Year everyone!!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday, I’m personally glad they’re over and I’m back to my regular life. Like I sad in my last post I’m super excited for the New Year! I’m making a fresh start on everything in my life and re-focusing on my priorities. One big one I’m focusing on is re-vamping my personal style. Now I’ve been saying this for the past two years and each time I was never truly ready to let go of some trends and my favorite pieces or the tackiest of trends. Last night I went through my closest, garment rack and drawers and I decided that I need to get rid of at least half of my wardrobe. I have soooo many trendy and colorful pieces it’s sad. Over the last couple of years I’ve been such an impulse shopper, like if it’s something cool and trendy I have it. From waterfall dresses, to cut out shoulder blouses (hate both of them now) I have it all. I’m making a commitment to myself that I am only buying pieces that I will be able to wear for at least 2 seasons, whether  it be a pair of distressed denim or blouse  if I can’t mix and match it I don’t need it. I can’t tell you how much money I’ve wasted on trendy H&M and Forever 21 tops and bottoms. I’m 25 now and should treat my wardrobe as such. I know building this amazing wardrobe is going to take some time so patience is another focus of mine. Over the next couple of months join me on my “style re-vamping” journey and pick up some tips along the way for you. I’m so excited for all I have in store for you guys! This is going to be an amazing year! Be inspired!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig