Friday, January 30, 2015

low-key seasonal depression (lol)

So like everyone on the east coast I cannot wait for the spring! I mean I can't tell you how annoyed I am getting with having to warm up my car, layer almost every outfit and just the overall struggle of   freezing my butt off. Every season I can't wait for the next simply because I am either looking forward to a specific time of year (i.e. my birthday or the holidays) or just because I can't wait to dress for the season ahead. The spring is literally around the corner but with these death defying blizzards that are predict iced every other day who knows actually when the spring will break. I honestly would love if Mother Nature would just drop a blizzard on us here in MD and get it over with. I decided go through some pics on my camera and ran across this look I never posted and reminded me of the sweet convenience  of a tee shirt, BF jeans and pumps. Oh how I miss thee. I guess you could say I'm a fashion cutter, torturing myself with outfits I can't wear now. So until I can throw on a tank top, funky accessories and my most comfortable ripped jeans I'll settle for the everyday layering of winter.




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig