Monday, January 26, 2015

Vote For Me!

Heyyy ya’ll. It feels like an eternity! I’ve been doing sooo much lately and have stumbled onto some cool opportunities for the blog. I’ve decided to take it easy on my work schedule and leave my part time job at Nordstrom but I will be back in the summertime! I’ve found my body is so tired and I’m losing focus on the things that I want to achieve. I’m not going to lie I’ve been a tad bit unmotivated to blog but sometimes you go through “funks” like this. I need some strong inspiration to get me going again so that’s what I spent my weekend doing, just re-charging my creativity. I did have a chance to shoot some cool pics for the blog last week so those will be up soon. But quickly I wanted to tell ask you guys to take a moment to vote for me as best emerging blogger for the MD Fashion Awards. I would be so honored if I was nominated but I’m going to need your help! Below I have a quick step by step guide on how to nominate me. I appreciate you guy’s soooo much!!!! Have an inspiring week everyone!

How to vote for ME:
1.       Download the Fashion Awards  MD App in your App store
2.       Go to the nominate tab
3.       Enter in your email address (you can opt out for further emails)
4.       Go to emerging blogger slot and type my name in; Jordan Alexis- jalexstyle.blogspot.com
5.       Go to the bottom of the app page and select nominate and you are done!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig