Monday, February 2, 2015

Top of the month

So we've knocked out the first month of 2015 and I for one am happy to be one month closer to spring. This month I would say was a refreshing one. I decided to leave my part time job to focus more on the blog and more on my full time. I hate to say it but juggling both was very challenging. I mean I was mentally and physically drained, my energy always low, and on top of that my paychecks were for lack of a better word, shit. I took some time to think about my next moves and I decided to work smarter and not harder. Now granted my full time job is not my favorite thing to do the money is much more stable and easier to make. I spend all day talking to people about owing money and it can be mentally draining. I sometimes dread getting on the beltway to go to work and when I say dread I mean on the verge of turning around and going home. But in the past month I've come to realize I have to do wait I have to do to get where I want to get. So I prayed about it and changed my outlook. I've always told myself my full time is temporary but now I'm believing it and acting like it. I'm still striving to be the best even knowing that this isn't my last stop on the career train by a longshot. I have to consistently put my best in to get the best out of it. I mean that's no secret but I can’t lie, I haven’t been applying it while working. I think we could all do that more often. We have to stop doing half-assed jobs at things and expecting superb results. I was honest with myself and I know I wasn’t putting my all in. So now that's my focus, at my full time job (which supports me financial) and in my blog (which supports me in a spiritual way lol).
But any who enough of my soul searching rambling LOL. In my previous post I bitched about how tired I am of the winter and sad to say my feelings don’t seem to be changing anytime soon, but just because I'm tired of what feels like living in Antarctica I still want to look stylish. This is a layered chunky look that's super comf! These are all basic pieces but together make a cool textured look. Get all the deets below. Be inspired people!















Jacket- Forever 21
Denim Shirt- GAP (Men’s Dept)
Tee Shirt- Violette NewYork (violettenewyork.com)
Scarf- H&M
Jeans- H&M (old)
Sneakers-Saucony (madewell.com)
Bag- KittyHawkGyptian (ig:KittyHawkGyptian)

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig