Friday, February 20, 2015

Blazers & Tweed

It's another artic day here in Baltimore and I've probably spent an hour each day this week complaining about the weather. Like seriously when is it going to break? I have soooo many outfits I want to wear but I have to consider layers and installation of heat on my body every day I get dressed. I mean I'm not asking for it to be 70 degrees and sunny, just a smooth 45 degree day where my lips don't become immensely chapped and tears fall down my face just from walking to my car. I don't know whats up with Mother Nature?
 Any who this is a cool layered look I put together not too long ago. I literally just pulled some pieces off of my wardrobe rack and threw them on my bed and thought oh that's a cool look. Then wallah! I added my new fav Nike Blazers I found in Nordstrom Rack for $40 bucks for some edge. Get all the deets below. Be inspired!

Leather Jacket- Express
Argyle Cardigan- Forever 21
Plaid Knit- H&M
Tweed Mini Skirt- H&M
Tights- H&M

Nike Blazers- Nordstrom Rack



























SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig