Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday's- Street Style Edish'

Hola! It's another cold and frigid day here in Baltimore and with last night’s snow storm I hope Mother Nature has gotten out all her animosity towards the east coast out because quite frankly ma'am we're over it. Of course as anyone with an Instagram account knows it is New York Fashion Week and I’m overwhelmed with happiness and sadness all at the same time. But luckily the cold weather is not stopping any celebrities or street styllist from around the globe from putting on their most expensive duds and hitting shows across NYC. I've been following every event going on in NYC and saying to myself why aren’t you there J? But things happen for a reason and in time. So until the next fashion week I make it to I'll continue to spectate via social media and blogs. But to give you an idea of what my favorite part of NYFW is I'm dedicating Top Ten Tuesday's to my fav street style looks I've ran across via Harper's Bazaar’s Twitter account (Follow them on Twitter here!). Check them out below and go to (Find more street style here!) to find out more interacting news about fashion week.










SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig