Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Your identity is how you learn and apply the lesson"

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't posted anything this week but I've been extremely preoccupied with the everyday drama of life. This month has been a roller coaster and quite frankly I'm ready to get off of it. Now anyone that knows me knows that style and fashion are my passion (I didn't mean to rhyme) but I've honestly found myself in a rut. I've had so much going on from family situations, my bills, work and being there for my friends that my baby (the blog) hasn't gotten any T.L.C. To most people they think I'm doing great and I'm making my way to the top but I know I can do better. I have so many ideas and stories I want to share with my readers and people who support my vision. At one point this week I was thinking about taking a month off just to get my life in order. But I had a long talk with myself and I thought about all the bullshit that's on my plate and told myself its life. Most of the bullshit I have going on is because I created it. I got myself in debt, I was the one not spending time with my family, I was the one who wasn't focused at work, then when you add the emotions of PMS you've got a mental disaster. I started to doubt if blogging is what I should continue to do. I thought about the fact that I don't have as many followers as I think I should have and I'm not making money from it so why am I doing this. After two glasses of wine and a healthy cry session I put my big girl panties on and created a plan. I have a plan to get my new car, maintain my bills and pay off debt and have allowed more time for my family and my personal time. Now I'll be honest and tell you that this isn't the first "list" I've made. Man I'm famous for list. I go through this whole thing of “ok J you gotta get your shit together” and I'll write everything out and two weeks later I'm back to the same bullshit. I'm 25 now so there's no room for bullshitting. I have shit or get off the pot, it's now or never. So March is dedicated to becoming consistent to the most import at things in my life. I know it won't be easy but damnit I've gotta actually give it a solid try.  I challenge you to the same thing. Whatever you're lacking in or could be better at, create a list and conquer it. There is no reason why any of us should not be excelling and being the best versions of our self. So now that I'm done rambling and giving you an Oprah moment I want to thank the person who is reading this. Like whomever YOU are thank you. Just the fact that someone is reading this makes all my stress and doubt go away. Have an amazing weekend and I will see you in March!



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig