Monday, February 9, 2015

#TOPSHOPxJALEXSTYLE

Hello everybody!! Hope you all had an amazing weekend and are re-charged to do the work week tango (awkward silence because no one laughed but me LOL). But I just wanted to share some bomb news with my readers. As most of you know I'm a former employee of Nordstrom and I'm proud to announce that Topshop will have a new home in the Columbia Mall store! I can't tell you how excited I am! A Topshop department only 20 minutes from my house?! Pinch me! So in lieu of the department Nordstrom Columbia will be hosting a launch party on this Saturday Feb 14th! So if you looking for something nice to wear for that special date with your man or just a random Bae you met this weekend (no judgment) Columbia is where you should be to getting beautified. There will be a DJ, selfie booth, beauty stylist and of course fresh Topshop merchandise ready to be shopped by you! Join me as I give styling tips and find out my fav items from this season collection! I'll also be hosting a contest to win a gift card to Nordy which will be on my Instagram this week so keep your eyes peeled for that. I'm so excited to see all of your beautiful faces this Saturday!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig