Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Introducing Trend/Top 10 Tuesday's

Hello beautiful people! So I've decided to start a small post series called Top 10/Trend Tuesday's to showcase all of my favorite trends and products of the week. I spend so much time at work looking at all these cool different items that not only I want/love but I know my viewers would want/love. I'll have all the info for each product below and even suggestions on how to style them. Hope this is a post that benefits your shopping needs!
Untitled #50

For my first post I wanted to showcase Bucket Bags. I've been seeing them in so many different stores and brands from Givenchy to Forever 21. These bags are no new design but as trends do they seem to be making a comeback this season. It's an easy wear bag that can be dressed up and down. I found so many different variations of it on polyvore.com but currently zara.com has the best selection in my opinion. I'm still on the hunt for my own but I hope this helps you find your perfect Bucket Bag! Be inspired everyone!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig