Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fav RTW fALL 2015 COLLECTIONS

Hey everyone! So I know it may be a tad bit over-due but I wanted to quickly share my favorite Ready-to-Wear collections for Fall 2015. Now of course as you know NYFW is over and we're now onto Paris Fashion week but EVERYTIME I would go to post this I would find another collection I loved which made it even harder to decide which ones I was going to choose. But finally I've narrowed it down and I have my FAVORITE seven collections for this fall. Check them out below!

Christopher Kane

Creative Director: Christopher Kane
 Karen Walker
Creative Director: Karen Walker
 Stella Jean
Creative Director: Stella Jean
Mary Kantrantzou
Creative Director: Mary Kantrantzou

Peter Pilotto
Creative Director: Peter Pilotto & Chris de Vos
J Crew
Creative Director: Jenna Lyons
Delpozo
Creative Director: Joseph Font

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig