Friday, March 27, 2015

Purple Friday


Well hello there lovely people! I hope you all have enjoyed your week and are ready unwind and re-group this weekend. Yesterday the weather literally felt like a slice of heaven but was short lived after the angry storm swept through in the evening. I enjoyed the evening with my family in celebration for my younger brothers 18th birthday. It was a nice chill evening with just our close family, food and of course March Madness. Side note: I've gotten into college basketball over the last 2 years and that WV VS Kentucky game put in cardiac arrest last night LOL. Anyhow it was a great evening that was needed.


So now I'm back with a new personal style entry. I found this sweater at H&M last weekend and when I saw it I knew it was mine. I first saw this sweater about 3 months ago and it was originally $60. I shop at H&M so much I've figured out when things will be marked down and if you know H&M you know they ALWAYS have a sale going on. I scored this baby for a smooth $15! I love how chunky and oversize the style is and most of all I love the color! I feel like the chic cousin of Barney while wearing it LOL…that's weird but funny to me because I was a huge Barney fanatic as a child. I decided to keep the purple story going with a purple multi-color tweet ASTR mini skirt, basic grey tights and my Nike runners that I work out in LOL. The green& blue iridescent bag just added some spice to the look! This look is a great example of how to still incorporate winter pieces into the beginning of spring. Hope you're inspired! Ta-Ta beautiful people!














SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig