Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June item Picks

Heyyy everyone! Hope you're having a great week and getting ready to start an amazing summer. Although outside it feels like it's the middle of March I wanted to share my favorite items for the month of June with you guys! This is just a quick list of essentials I feel that every girl will need this summer. So if you’re planning to go to a bunch of festivals, travel or just enjoy your local city I think all of these items are needed! Comment below and tell me some of your personal favorites you can't live without this summer! Be inspired everyone!june picks


Zara brown dress
zara.com


Zara top
zara.com


Swim suit
international.triangl.com



Giamba platform shoes
farfetch.com


Zara shoes
zara.com


Nila Anthony plastic purse
westlaboutique.com


Post earrings
unique-vintage.com


Cateye glasses
modaoperandi.com


Nivea lip care
$8.81 - nivea.de

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig